I'm a programmer, so I have some Projects
- A chrome application to make the Pixiv better and saner, By providing simple interfaces.
- Simple interface is no interface. Redundant character information is eliminated as much as possible.
- Simple interface is the interface you know. No new UI concept is introduced.
- You will not be interrupted with any ads or other informations, while Being absorbed in the arts on Pixiv.
- Shimeji for Mac
- Porting an desktop mascot, Shimeji.
- It walks on your desktop, hangs on your window.
- It was written in Java. Original code was beautifully separated platform-dependent code. So I wrote the Mac version of that part.
- I add the code for Mac which does detecting/moving windows. I use Accessibility API, through JNA.
- Library for Entity Based Record in Haskell.
- I think their records are similar to Ruby's Struct class.
- It can be used to do duck typing in Haskell.